We are currently seeking a Service Engineer/Technician to join our team. This is a full-time hourly position with a growing company. The qualified candidate will be responsible for troubleshooting, repairing, and performing routine and scheduled maintenance of various fountains and water features throughout the Orlando area. We are looking for a mechanically inclined individual preferably with plumbing, electrical and/or pool experience. ** Salary negotiable depending on skills and experience **
Work schedule is generally 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM Monday through Friday (office location in Apopka which is 15 miles NW of downtown Orlando). Overtime and weekend work may be required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience in fountain/pool/pond maintenance or related field.
- Highly developed mechanical abilities and a strong understanding of how things work together.
- Resourceful and experienced with plumbing, pumps, pool equipment, and basic electrical desirable.
- Proficiency using various hand and power tools.
- Able to take instruction/supervision with a willingness to learn.
- Able to work in outdoor conditions (around water, hot and cold weather conditions, able to lift 50+ pounds, crouch/bend while performing mechanical tasks, stand for extended periods of time, etc.).
- Able to maintain written records for services performed in the field.
- Customer focused with good communication skills.
- Team player who is positive, dependable, and motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Must be able to submit and pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
- Valid Drivers License with clean record (to drive company work van as needed).
- High School degree or GED.
- Neat, clean appearance.